Ur12 audio interface

DiosMios

i have the steinberg yamaha ur12 audio interface.   I have the midi in yamaha asio.  I also use a keyboard to record directly.  It wont record in stereo so i put it in mono. i can hear it play from the keybord into the interface in stereo. but when i play it back on the mixpad it is in mono.  when i unhook the interface and put it back to windows default i plug my headphones into the computer directly it plays in stereo and through my receiver. but when i mix a song on some headphones and my car stereo the instruments i record on the mixpad are on the right side. but when i play the mixed down song on my computer its stereo. Im trying to figure out what i can do to have consistency in stereo.

Hello DiosMios, it is strange that the program will save the file and you can only get stereo playback from specific players.  In this case, you may want to try saving the file using a different format than what you have been trying, make sure you are selecting Stereo as the channels to export the audio file. In case the issues remain, you may want to contact NCH Software support team for further assistance.