¿IMS Windows 203 incompatible?

asoto

Hello,

¿IMS dont work under Windows SBS 2003? I can play with media player and the sound card are ok, but when I try play with IMS dont play, I need a codec for IMS files under 2003 server?

Guest Guest
Hello,

¿IMS dont work under Windows SBS 2003? I can play with media player and the sound card are ok, but when I try play with IMS dont play, I  need a codec for IMS files under 2003 server?

likely a compatability issue.

If you can play the MOH files (or whatever the hell the format is) under windows media player, then you definitely have a working codec.

If you mean you can just play regular audio files under windows media player, but IMS doesn't work, then it's probably a compatability issue, which in that case, you'd need to contact support for details on resolution.

• 2 months later...

I have mine runing on SBS2003 with only one problem, when I try and get it to only stream without using the sound card (deselect the sound card) the audio stops. I have to let the music play though the sound card all the time. That doesn't make much sense since I only need it to stream over an internet port.

But yes it plays, I keep loosing the voice messages if I keep playing with it and have to load them back in but once set it will stay.

• 8 months later...
Guest alexdds
I have mine runing on SBS2003 with only one problem, when I try and get it to only stream without using the sound card (deselect the sound card) the audio stops. I have to let the music play though the sound card all the time. That doesn't make much sense since I only need it to stream over an internet port.

But yes it plays, I keep loosing the voice messages if I keep playing with it and have to load them back in but once set it will stay.

my demo version runs fine on 2003 but I am having problems getting the software registered. I'm getting an exception access violation error when I hit ok after entering registration info and the software shuts down.

Guest nchto
my demo version runs fine on 2003 but I am having problems getting the software registered. I'm getting an exception access violation error when I hit ok after entering registration info and the software shuts down.

Please make sure you're using the latest version available on the website.