Worst Editing Software Yet (Need Older Version)

Nat J

I started using videopad ages ago and I found some glitches that I just had to deal with because no one could fix it even if they tried. The red line would always pause and I'd have to wait until the sound stopped while the screen was frozen, and now, I've had enough, this company should be sued of misleading conduct. Anyway, I went on the new version this week and its awful. An editing effect called spotlight wont even work and it's still slow. (and no, it is not my pc) So I want an older version. One of the 5. versions, because they were the good ones. So how do I download an older version, I do have a licence too.

Animated a thirty-second HD video with a spotlight effect here:  no problem.  768 X 432 preview resolution.

To see which setting works best for you, toggle HARDWARE DECODER on/off under OPTIONS|EDITING tab.

Older installers of the program may be on your PC in this path.   "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad"   Or do a search on the WEB for the version you prefer.

Have you used your file manager to look here... Older installers of the program may be on your PC in this path.   "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad"

If no luck, you might try sending N_C_H_josh a personal message (click the mail icon at near the top-right of this forum) requesting same.