Video Pad Not Exporting Video Projects Fully....

Andymuss

Help please,

I have the Pro version of Video Pad. I have a 15 min project all ready  to export but when I try, it ends the export process but will only produce a 7 min 49 sec video - why? Tried many options in the export section thinking it was a 4k issue but no, it will not render the full video project. Its a brand new MSI Gaming laptop with an i7 processor. Any help greatly appreciated.

Though it may be unrelated, and your PC is new, check for an updated video driver from the chip or card manufacturer's WEBsite. 

Verify that the latest version of DirectX is installed.  http://tinyurl.com/klegrr2

When exporting, close all other programs/applications.

In VP, Clear Unused Cache Files, under OPTIONS|DISK tab.   Also, under the EDITING tab, toggle the "Hardware" box to its other state:  if checked, UNcheck it.

If still no joy, something is definitely amiss.  Though it's a bit time/energy consuming for a fifteen minute project, please share it.  Someone will check it out...

Here's how...

1.  Save your project.  Then, with it on the timeline, click the FILE menu. SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS to any convenient folder.

2.  Open the folder that contains the saved files and ZIP them all.

3.  Upload the zip file to DropBox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive or the like.  It's free.

4.  Make the uploaded file public (share it) and copy the shared link.

5.  Paste the link into this forum.