How to Copy Clips

Jenks

I have short clips that I'd like to duplicate throughout a sequence, but I can't figure out how to do that.  Anyone know?

Update:  I'd like to clarify that I have been able to put the same clip in a sequence multiple times.  But when I make a change to one clip, it changes all of them.  I need to be able to modify each clip individually.

Clips in the bin (top-left) can be copied.  One way is to right-click the clip and COPY.  Then, in an open space in the bin, right-click and PASTE CLIP.

Clips on the timeline can be copied by selecting (highlighting) one or more, then pressing <ctrl-C>, to copy them.

Place the scrubber (red line) where the clip is to be inserted and press <ctrl-V>.  Choose one of the paste options: insert, overwrite or overlay.

1 minute ago, borate said:

Clips in the bin (top-left) can be copied.  One way is to right-click the clip and COPY.  Then, in an open space in the bin, right-click and PASTE CLIP.

Thanks borate.  That is exactly what I want to do.  I right clicked and selected copy, but when I try to paste it in a blank space, there is no paste option. 

I'm using VideoPad Professional V 6.10 if that helps.