BUGS

afantino

"Blocking?"  Does a track snap back to its original position?  Hold down <alt> while dragging.

What setting for audio fade out?  Right-click on the audio track and click FADE OUT.  Or double-click the audio clip and in the preview window drag the blue line, to set keyframes (dots)...

Click the line at the far right and drag all the way down.  That sets a key frame.  Next, click on the line slightly to the left of the keyframe you just set and drag it back up to the middle - so the line is fully horizontal.  That creates another keyframe.

Now the audio plays at normal volume until it hits a key frame, then it slopes down to zero.  The more space between these two frames, the longer the fade.

No, I mean program stops whith error. Continuously, even now and am sending bug reports about this...

Thank you I am able to set a mixing automation since I produce music and am able to use a DAW, but here the point is that literally, once the automation is properly set, it does not work at all. That means there's no change in the volume, even though all dots are showing that volume decreease at that specific point...

i am thinking to ask for a refund, there's no way in working this way, I mean I spent two hours yesterday trying to fix this, but no way to solve it.

Have never known VP to crash.  What are the PC's specs:  RAM, disk free space, CPU, video.  Upgrade to the latest video driver, if it is dated.  Reinstall VP.

Gain reduction via the methods outlined above always succeeds here.  But there's no provision in VP for DAW integration, AFAIK.

If possible, please upload a short project that exhibits these issues.  Someone will look into them.

Here's how...

1.  In Videopad click the FILE menu, then SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS.  Save to any convenient folder.

2.  Open the folder that contains the saved files and ZIP them all.

3.  Upload the zip file to DropBox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive or the like.  It's free.

4.  Make the uploaded file public (share it) and copy the shared link.

5.  Paste the link into this forum.