Video Will Not Export

BrunoO

Hi

I am using the free version of Videopad that I installed less than a week ago. On Friday I made a video and exported it as an mp4 file. Today I heavily edited the video and now it will not allow me to export into any video file form, including mp4, even though this was working a couple of days prior. When I attempt to export, it gives me the "We hope you enjoyed your free trial... Videopad Home does not include this feature" message. Does the free version of Videopad have a trial period? I cannot find any mention of a trial period anywhere on the site and I also don't remember being notified of any trial period when I opened the program for the first time. I suspect it is possible that I may have something in my video that is not supported by Videopad Home. For example, after some reading I found out that Videopad Home does not allow more than two audio tracks. So I made sure I only had two audio tracks, but the video still will not export. As a test, I made a new project that was made up of just one video and linked audio track, with not additional effects, and even that will not export.
Did my trial period run out? Can someone please provide me with a link on the Videopad site that clearly states what the trial period is?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I am not sure if the the free version supports export of MPEG4  Try another export format or container e.g. .avi. You can download the latest version from here>>

http://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/index.html?ref=nls191WA

Save your project and then uninstall your current version (keep the original  vpsetup.exe file if things go haywre)

Nat