RECORDING ISSUE

Adv Nilesh Agarwal

Hello Adv Nilesh Agarwal, and about the issue you are reporting, depending on the hardware you are using there may be some latency that occurs from the hardware itself.  In MixPad options, there is a feature to adjust the latency.  You may want to check your hardware's manual to confirm which is the latency on that hardware and adjust the program to match it. In case the issue remains you may want to contact NCH Software support team for assistance. 

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying to record in mixpad and it will record just fine, but I can't get the previous tracks to play through my behringer audio box so that I can hear the other tracks. This makes it very difficult to record songs with multiple instruments/vocals because you can't hear the other parts. I know that I had it working before so that I could hear previous tracks but somehow it changed. Is there a way to change it back so that I can hear the other tracks while I am recording another track? I have tried as many different settings options as I can think of. 

Hello, if you are using ASIO hardware then you can check the Enable monitoring for ASIO devices box which will allow you to hear what you are recording through your headphones. However, a better approach to monitoring your recording is to use your hardware directly. Most external soundcards will allow you to directly monitor your input via a headphone output. This option will provide you with the best performance and zero latency."

Regards.