Greetings VideoPad users,

We are opening up this thread for users who want to share their best VideoPad creations. If you have a VideoPad project that you would be willing to share with everyone, you may post it here for all to see. It could even be featured on our social channels and possibly our website. You can post the link to your video or embed it in this thread. If you want to submit a project to us directly, you can use this dropbox link: 

VideoPad Show and Tell DropBox

Thank you! 

-NCH Software Marketing Department-

I had so much fun using VideoPad!  First time user here, I'm just blown away by this application.  It reminds me the most of the old iMovie, which is a huge compliment.  Yet, it's way more powerful without being super complicated.

There were two features that VideoPad has which I wish I knew before I shot all my footage:

• Built-in audio narration recording.  Wow, I spent so much time with Audacity and exporting.  Yeah.
  • Video stabilization.  I used -- if you can believe this -- Google Photos stabilizing feature.  Phew, lots of extra work.

Anyway, kudos on an incredible program.  I will be buying for sure. 

On 12/12/2018 at 2:41 AM, matonanjin said:

Why don't you also have a show and tell, a thread,  for users to show off to other users?  Where the entire world can see.

I second that. It would be much easier for those of us who already had their projects uploaded to their YouTube channels.

Hey guys, 

Great idea! I have revised the initial post on this thread to now call for users to post YouTube links and videos directly into the thread. 

Thanks, everyone. 

On 2/13/2019 at 12:46 PM, ElectroLund said:

I had so much fun using VideoPad!  First time user here, I'm just blown away by this application.  It reminds me the most of the old iMovie, which is a huge compliment.  Yet, it's way more powerful without being super complicated.

There were two features that VideoPad has which I wish I knew before I shot all my footage:

• Built-in audio narration recording.  Wow, I spent so much time with Audacity and exporting.  Yeah.
  • Video stabilization.  I used -- if you can believe this -- Google Photos stabilizing feature.  Phew, lots of extra work.

Anyway, kudos on an incredible program.  I will be buying for sure. 

I'm also a first time user. All the above couldn't agree more. Video stabilization in built brilliant.