Batch normalising volumes

Anouk

Hi folks. Been using the Wavepad Audio Editor for some time now but new to the forum.

I've just paid to upgrade to the full version because I really wanted to standardise volume levels of several music files in one go. I've looked at the all the batch options and can't see anything where I can choose to set a specific volume level across all the selected files.

I've looked at the normalise option but this just seems to normalise each individual track, based on its original levels? Whereas I want to set a specific level for all tracks to be adjusted to.

Could anyone please advise the best option for this?

Thanks in advance :)

2 hours ago, N_C_H_josh said:

The batch converter will allow you to set your volume levels. The effect that you want to select under Add Commands is Amplify and once you've added that to the Command List, you'll be able to select  Amplify and change the volume level by clicking on Settings.

It's a bit clunky. Sorry.

Hi - thanks for the suggestion. But I think the amplify option will also only amplify each track based on its original volume - so it won't level out all the tracks to an equal volume, if each tracks starts at a different volume level.

What I want is to be able to set one volume level and batch convert all the tracks to the same level, regardless of what they originally start at.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...