Having hunted through the topics on the WavePad forum, I have not found one that relates to the problem I am experiencing.  If I've missed it, I apologise!

I have just downloaded WavePad Version 6.64 for my iMac (High Sierra 10.13.4).  Whilst the program seems to be working correctly, the WavePad toolbar, playback controls, file info and editing window are all presented as separate, seemingly unconnected items on screen, with no obvious way of pulling them all together into one cohesive unit.  All the screen shots I can find show everything in WavePad contained within a single combined interface.

Is this the way WavePad now looks, or can I bring these items together somehow without the inconvenience of moving each individual part?

• 1 year later...

I found this post after I had already complained about the same issue.  I do not like this behavior on part of the software at all, so I ask:  was it different in any of the previous editions or has it ever been the same?  I think this is a huge issue, worth considering a fixing effort from the software developers.