Green FILE tab on toolbar not correct..Fade "f" not working.

Nationalsolo

Hi

Can anyone (NCH?) shed any light on why the Toolbar green tab at the top left has a different label (Three white bars instead of "File") and also a different menu when clicked. e.g. The save options are  missing. As can be seen in the attached image its a licensed version and is VP 6.10. I recently reloaded 6.01 to check on a forum query and then double clicked the exe file for 6.10 to revert back. I did mention this in a previous post regarding the save options. I have tried re-entering the user code but the defect remains.

8d53a4d5fbfdd5d818306d673321b632.jpg

I presume I can mess around a bit --delete and reload things but I would like to know why this change has come about.

I also note that the Fade "f" on the thumbnails will offer a value you can enter followed by Set but does not, in fact implement a fade in even though the bar above the thumbnail shows there should be one.

Nat

Hi Borate

Thanks. That seems to have fixed it.? It's a slightly bigger file that the one I had but is now correct. I can't see why it should have changed. I just loaded the earlier version to check out a Save query  and then reloaded my usual 6.10. That's when I noticed File and its options had changed. Pretty certain it was there before.

Nat

The Green Tab is called "Sandwidge" icon when contains the full menu (including File). Is was designed to replace the main menu bar.

v6.10 is now officially released please update to the latest build on our website.