No FOLDER Icon to create folders in a BIN

VPuser

I am evaluating a copy of NCH VideoPad v6.01 and have been able to learn how to do most of the functions from the online tutorials and other resources.  However, I watched a video tutorial that shows a "FOLDER Icon used to create folders within an "Image" or "Video" Bin but I cannot find the Icon anywhere on the screen.  Is there a setting that enables the Icon? 

I am new to this forum and I am not sure if this question has been asked before or if I have improperly categorized the question?

Please post the URL to this tutorial.

Clicking on the + sign that's to the right of the folder tabs, above the media bin, will create a new folder that you can name.  If there is no + sign, reinstall Videopad.

VP_bins.jpg

Thank you for your response, I do see and can create NEW BINs using the "+" sign but I don't see the FOLDER icon to create a FOLDER within a BIN.

Here is the URL of the VideoPad tutorial  that displays the FOLDER Icon and the user clicks on the FOLDER Icon to create a folder in a BIN. 

Notice the FOLDER icon in the row below the BINS.  My install does not show that FOLDER ICON.

https://youtu.be/v5YoxuJvV6o

---------------------

There is a button on this  page that allows a user to INSERT media, but it doesn't let you attach a file (ie a jpeg) or I would have inserted an image of my install showing the

absence of the FOLDER Icon.

I reinstalled on my windows 8.1 and I have the same problem. No FOLDER Icon.  My original install was on win 10 and no FOLDER Icon.

I am using the latest download version 6.01, can you tell me what version you are using?  Also, I have an image print screen but I do not know how to

submit it in this forum.

Problem is resolved.  VideoPad has apparently changed the way you now add FOLDERS to BINS.   You right CLICK on the display and SELECT ADD FOLDERS with a BIN already selected.  NCH needs to update their ONLINE documentation as they come out with NEW releases.  Also, they should have a NEW tab in the ONLINE documentation that HIGHLIGHTS  changes to the GUI and describes functionality changes between versions..