exported video freezed at one pic , help me

vanadi

I’m using VideoPad v 5.21 and i just recently made a video consists of 115 pic :”) am trying to play it like a memorial video but when i exported the video it just freezed at one pic and the audio is working fine but the picture didn’t continued ? Help me it’s really urgent  i looked at other people’s same issue but i don’t understand anything because i’m not very professional at anything like this and english is not my first language ;-; 

Click on the OPTIONS button, then on the DISK tab.  Click the Clear Unused Cache Files button.  Then try exporting once again.  If no luck, follow these steps...

1.  Click FILE|SAVE AS PORTABLE PROJECT.

2.  Zip all the files that result.

3.  Upload the ZIP file to a free server, such as MS OneDrive, Google Drive, DropBox, etc.

4.  Make the link to the file public and post it here and someone will check out your project.

You might also try installing the latest VP, though export choices may be limited.  Retain your 5.21 install file in case you want to revert to that version.

• 1 month later...

HUGE PROBLEM !!!!!

I use newest V 6.01.  But looks the same problem. I describe this problem:

If I edit a video (MP4) and export the edited video (HD YouTube MP4 etc normal format), then I CAN see this video at all videobrowsers.

BUT: if I enter this video in Videopad V 6.01 and play this video, then this video only shows the first "pic" and freezes, while the audio play normal.

At the Videopad TIMELINE for sequence and for clip, I only see ONE "PIC" (the first "pic" at the beginning) .

This is not the first time OI have this problem and it frustates because I cannot edit created files anymore!

Fred van Ommeren