Inventoria To Copper PoS

SuliMason

Need help to link Inventoria to Copper. Sadly no videos on youtube could be of help.

I have scanned the products, described the items with the appropriate tax and quantity in inventory.  Sadly the Copper PoS cant pick the item when I scan it.

Thanks in Advance

Hello,

Follow the steps below to sync Inventoria with Copper:

From Inventoria:

1) Select the Options icon from the main window,
2) Select the "Other" tab
3) Select the "Advance settings" tab 
4) Check mark the box that says "Allow Express Accounts...to sync with Inventoria"
5)  Enter your Access Authentication code. This could be any number, please use 12345
6) Click OK, 
7) Select the Web Access tab and check mark both cases "Local Network" and "Internet". Under "Current status" you will probably get a red status message, no worries, you won´t need to take any other steps.
8) Take note of the Local network IP number, for instance, on our end is 192.168.153.1 and the port 1097.
9) Click OK to finish and leave Inventoria Open.

From Copper: 

1) Open the Options menu and select the Sync - Apps network tab.
2) Check mark both cases "Local Network" and "Internet", run the Wizard, you will probably get a red status message, no worries, you won´t need to take any other steps.
3) Click the Sync Apps tab and check mark the "Synchronize this installation of Copper as a client of Inventoria" option.
4) Enter the Access authentication code 12345
5) Enter the IP number of the server program, for example: 192.168.153.1
6) Enter the Port number of Inventoria 1097
7) Click the "Update Now" tab, and agree to Update, you should get an "Update Successful" message.
8) Select the "Retrieve locations" tab, select the location from the drop down and click OK.  

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Much appreciated ELK

On 4/19/2018 at 4:18 AM, elk said:

Hello,

Follow the steps below to sync Inventoria with Copper:

From Inventoria:

1) Select the Options icon from the main window,
2) Select the "Other" tab
3) Select the "Advance settings" tab 
4) Check mark the box that says "Allow Express Accounts...to sync with Inventoria"
5)  Enter your Access Authentication code. This could be any number, please use 12345
6) Click OK, 
7) Select the Web Access tab and check mark both cases "Local Network" and "Internet". Under "Current status" you will probably get a red status message, no worries, you won´t need to take any other steps.
8) Take note of the Local network IP number, for instance, on our end is 192.168.153.1 and the port 1097.
9) Click OK to finish and leave Inventoria Open.

From Copper: 

1) Open the Options menu and select the Sync - Apps network tab.
2) Check mark both cases "Local Network" and "Internet", run the Wizard, you will probably get a red status message, no worries, you won´t need to take any other steps.
3) Click the Sync Apps tab and check mark the "Synchronize this installation of Copper as a client of Inventoria" option.
4) Enter the Access authentication code 12345
5) Enter the IP number of the server program, for example: 192.168.153.1
6) Enter the Port number of Inventoria 1097
7) Click the "Update Now" tab, and agree to Update, you should get an "Update Successful" message.
8) Select the "Retrieve locations" tab, select the location from the drop down and click OK.  

Regards.

Much Appreciated

• 9 months later...

Thank you for your guide. It was very helpful.

Now, how can I confirm that Copper database is linked with Inventoria database? I have tried registering a sale (making a sale) on Copper but the Quantities in Inventoria do not decrease.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I have the same issue. It started after I upgraded Inventoria. i've now invested into two inventoria registration. It says the sync is successful but the items dont reflect in Copper. I had to revert to an earlier version on Inventoria to get the syncing in order. Not sure if this is a Microsoft or NCH issue but I need it resolved