Videopad Appearance

ryegrass

I recently updated Videopad from 5.20 to version 6.01 and the entire application is now a charcoal gray instead of the off white that it was in the older versions. I've looked through all of the settings, but may be missing something. Is there a way of restoring the off white appearance  to version 6.01?

Thanks.

Hi

There are no controls I am aware of to do this and as I understand it you will need uninstall your current version and reload VP as it seems there is a 50% chance that the theme setting will change . Although referring to enabling Dark mode this previous post might help....

It might also be relevant if, when you do this you tick the Delete VP data box.

Nat

Earlier this year c_major (from NCH) commented:  "We are planing a darken look for VideoPad (in fact, for all NCH products)."

What you now see is likely what you will get, which is more in line with products from other companies.  There's no UI option to change it.

Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions. I tried reinstalling the software several times, but all versions were dark. I was however able to get different colors on the timeline, blue (video track) and violet (audio track) one time, and dark gray (both tracks) the next. Hopefully the author of the program will add a switch in the tools or options to change the look of the GUI.