Sign in to follow this  
Le@nie

BIG PROBLEM! All my past Expressinvoice Backups when opened has a folder called Web and no other data!!

Hi there!

Hope someone can help me.

I have a folder where Express Invoice makes monthly backups, and where I have made numerous manual backups via Tools, as well.  It's under Users\mycomputername\AppData\Roaming\NCH Software. My backups with their folders and .dat files were all there. Recently I had to go back a few years to check up on old invoices, and realised that all those files that once contained my data, when openened now, has only one folder called Web.  When I open Web it has the following JS Script Script files:   ajax, combobox, datepicker, datetime, popup, postfile, table.

Please help!!

Hi,

In reference to "all those files that once contained my data, when openened now, has only one folder called Web.  When I open Web it has the following JS Script ...", 

What you should have is a list of backups, with their own date, please confirm(once again) the destination folder of these back ups, try to do a file or folder search using 
"Express Invoice Back-Up" and check the folder current location. 

Regards,