TJ69

Walk Out Basement

I created my basement below ground level... simple enough.  Then I had to remove all the dirt at the back of the house to have the basement visible.  Again, simple enough, although leveling is not easy...But I made it work.   Now the problem is when I try to add items, ie... landscape items, decks, pool, etc.. I cannot get the items below ground level.  Everything sits at the street level, in mid air(but remember this is at the back of the house and all these items need to be "below" street level (-9'). I don't know how to correct this.    thank you for any help.

Hello TJ69, I have tested DreamPlan latest version and after leveling the ground to the same depth as the basement I was able to use any of the exterior items in either street level or basement level. If you are not using the latest version you may want to contact NCH Software support team for further assistance. 

I am having the same issue as TJ69. I purchased my software a couple of days ago. Can anyone (TJ69) point me to the solution?

Hi Eddy, I never did get the problem resolved.  I was only playing around with the software because we were building a new house and I wanted to try things out.  Other than that problem, I liked what was available.  Sorry I couldn't offer any solution.  Support wasn't real helpful either.