problem in web access

fadi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

We cant access the router so enabled indirect access. It seems to occasionally work and then other times it gives that error. The server you are trying to connect to is not running. Please try again later. If you are the server administrator please check the server is running and enabled.

I cant see why this is still not available to install on a web severer. 

We have had this issue for a while now and it seems that nch are a waste of money as even when we were able to access router with static ip it still gave this message every so often. 

• 1 year later...

I'm having this same issue now as well since setting up indirect web access. I was doing direct at first but I have some routing limitations on my internal network with devices being connected to wifi on a different subnet than the machine the software is running on. So I went with indirect access to not have to worry about setting up static routing etc internally. Well it worked initially from my mobile device but stopped for about an hour and could not be accessed at all until it decided to work again, with no change son my part. Not very encouraging especially if you want to invoice someone in the field or update inventory on the fly. Is there actually a resolution for this issue?