Voxal does not change my ovice

stebbinsd

1. Make sure that you have selected an effect from the list on the left

2. Check that Voxal is receiving your microphone's signal. If it is not receiving the signal, please check this: https://www.nchsoftware.com/voicechanger/kb/1802.html

• The status should read: Successfully processing!
  • The audio meter will be moving as you speak, it should be in the Good Mic Level section
  • Voxal must be opened prior to the program that you are using the effect in. Close both programs, open Voxal, then open the program where you would like to apply the voice effect.

I have checked both of those. Both are working. But I still get no change in the voice.

I have an update. I was actually changing my voice using your software last night. But tonight, I tried it again, and it's not changing my voice again.

So the software only works when it feels like it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:15 AM, TECH Support said:

1. Make sure that you have selected an effect from the list on the left

2. Check that Voxal is receiving your microphone's signal. If it is not receiving the signal, please check this: https://www.nchsoftware.com/voicechanger/kb/1802.html

• The status should read: Successfully processing!
  • The audio meter will be moving as you speak, it should be in the Good Mic Level section
  • Voxal must be opened prior to the program that you are using the effect in. Close both programs, open Voxal, then open the program where you would like to apply the voice effect.

everything shows it is processing successfully but it is my original voice, no change.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I am one of the developers of the Voxal, unfortunately Voxal might not be compatible with your Sound Recording device. Could you check this details and reply here, I will see if there is anything I can do about your issues :

1. From options see if "Run Voxal in Safe Mode" check box isn't checked. If it is checked, remove the check and close all audio related applications including Voxal to make sure nothing is running.

2. If you can, please let me know what microphones are connected to the PC including the internal ones if there is any.

3. If you can, please let me know from the options which Preview Recording Device and Preview Playback device is selected.

Thank you for all your help and we are sorry that Voxal might not be compatible with your device. I will try my best to fix that if you can reply with the information above.

Regards,

Yusuf