Users connected at the same time

Freshuser

Hi,

I have installed the software on my computer and have set up the webaccess account. Everything is working great.

I just have a quick question, that is if I am in the office and working on the software (I have 2 Express Account and Inventoria) can my partner or staff login to the web portal and update the same system. Would there be any issues? ~~ If yes is there any work around that could help me to sort this issue.

Hello,

Please be informed that your partner/staff should be able to update the information without issues. The web interface, or the web access feature, can be accessed online from any location, including any computer or mobile device with internet access. Using this feature is helpful for business that need to give multiple users access to the same data, or for businesses that need to update accounts and inventory, or invoice while on the road. You need to keep in mind that each person who has access to Express Accounts can be given a different level of User Privileges. The levels are:

Administrator - has access to all businesses, can manage passwords for all users, can create and edit account and inventory data through the web interface, and can view reports.
User - has access only to assigned businesses, can create and edit account and inventory data, and can view reports.
Viewer - has access only to assigned businesses, can only view account and inventory data, and can view reports.

Regards.

Hi elk,

Thanks for the details but unfortunately I didnt get my answer still.

Question is: What if 2 or more users login to the web portal (and/or) local computer "SAME TIME OR SIMULTANEOUSLY"and are updating the data. Will that affect the database or will there be any data loss or what would happen ?

Please advise