Updated Item not showing in Inventoria

Freshuser

Hi there,

I have the Express Accounts and Invetoria. Now I have also read your instructions and updated the 2 software to allow access. When I update an item in the Inventoria it shows up in the Express Accounts - THAT IS FINE :-) .

However the problem is when I am raising an invoice in the Express Accounts and add a new item, it is still showing up in the Express Account but it does not update my inventory software (Inventoria). Could you please help.

I need to have this fixed so I can start using this software as apart from that its an great software.

Hello Freshuser, the synchronization for items fetching between Inventoria and Express Accounts work only in that direction (Inventoria > Express Accounts), this means that if you wish to add new items to your inventory then you would need to go to Inventoria and add the item there; the items you add to Express Accounts won't update or show in Inventoria.

Thank Chris.

Just to clarify, If I go now and add the same item in Inventoria (which I had already added in Express Accounts) will this duplicate the entry (or item) when I see it in Express Accounts while creating an invoice.

Or do I have to delete the item from the list in the Express Accounts and then add it in the Inventoria. 

• 2 years later...

Can i delete all stock items (reset inventoria) to re-add the items? we had some mix-up when we changed over from 1 person to another and it's a mess.

also - if i delete all stock items in express accounts.. will it effect any of my invoices?

i would like to delete all stock items from inventoria and express accounts so i can re-add them in inventoria and sync it to express accounts.. please help

We suggest you to delete all the items from Inventoria, not Express Accounts. It shouldn't affect any of the invoices you already have created. We suggestion to un-linked both programs and  go to this location on your computer C:\ProgramData\NCH Software\Inventoria\Items - and delete the items from this location, close and reopen the software, done. Then sync both apps again.