obtusity

3.10 release - what's new?

I see the top menu bar has disappeared (File, Edit, Object, and Help menus) - that's OK, all of it is available through other controls and it adds a little more screen space. 

The online manual is currently missing (re-directs to the NCH home page) - hopefully a temporary measure.

The Save Video dialog has been significantly improved - separation of file and folder choices, more presets, extra options.

Has anybody spotted any other changes?

Marquee selection for multiple vertices and Objects can now be scaled from each vertex (instead of opposites together). These are great for things such as quickly turning a rectangle into a rhombus or growing just one side.

V3.10 is swings and roundabouts for me, I was unable to export video from the previous version but this one is fine. Unfortunately I have a conflict of some sort when trying to zoom the canvas, the hand icon freezes and I'm stuck with just the visible part at whatever zoom I apply, which makes this version unusable except for the basics. I'm resorting to V2 on another PC to work on detail and then bringing the file to this one for rendering. I love Express Animate and what it can do yet find it frustrating there are these kinds of bugs and glitches. I do appreciate that it's free.

Many thanks to NCH for continuing to develop the program.

Ooh, nice, also sounds useful for emulating perspective. Thank you, jon13!

Hopefully I can try this tonight when I get back to my own computer. Will also try the zoom feature to see if I get the same results, and will report back.