Austin Wade

Videos with multiple audio tracks

I have an mp4 video that has multiple audio tracks. I recorded it from OBS so that my discord audio, mic audio, and game audio would all be on different audio tracks. 

Problem is, when I load the mp4 file into videopad, it only loads in the first audio track and I cannot figure out how to get the other two in there. 

I am inexperienced with this software, so If anyone could please explain in detail how to do this that would be fantastic. 

Thanks

If you update VideoPad to the latest version it will let you chose which track to load. You can load the video multiple times and save different sound tracks to  a waveform file. Then you import the waveform file back to your project and mix them in whichever way you wanted.

On 12/19/2017 at 8:55 PM, c_major said:

If you update VideoPad to the latest version it will let you chose which track to load. You can load the video multiple times and save different sound tracks to  a waveform file. Then you import the waveform file back to your project and mix them in whichever way you wanted.

Hi, I am using vpp 6.0 and when I add a video that has 2 audio tracks (System sound, Microphone as seen in VLC media player) it does not ask me which track I would like to choose.
It should be noted that it previously has asked me which track to choose, but it does not anymore. 
So now I can only get my microphone audio for that track, which is blank, because my microphone was muted.
I can watch the video with its audio by default on VLC but I would like to edit the video through VideoPad and export

How do I get the program to prompt me with the message again asking which track to choose?

4 hours ago, poopybull said:

It should be noted that it previously has asked me which track to choose, but it does not anymore.

Try remove the video from the project, clear the cache (Options -> Disk -> Clear unused cache) and re-import it back.