Exported Video Missing Pieces

Kyranite

So I have been working on this project for a while. Thankfully I have finished it and am trying to export it as a full video now. Unfortunately, every time I export it and I double check the video, something is missing from it. Nothing is ever wrong with the audio, yet the visuals seem to just disappear in some cases. I have trying reloading the file and re-exporting, I have also just attempted to re-export right away. The "Black out" moments (as the screen is purely black with no images, only the audio) seem to change, they aren't consistently one specific part of the video. This has been causing me immense frustration, is there any help for this?

With your project loaded, click FILE|SAVE AS PORTABLE PROJECT.  Zip the results if the project has many files, and upload that zipped folder to DropBox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive or the like.  Make the link public and post it here.  Someone will try to duplicate your results.

No need to zip if there are but a few files.  Just upload and link each of them.

On 12/18/2017 at 2:39 PM, borate said:

With your project loaded, click FILE|SAVE AS PORTABLE PROJECT.  Zip the results if the project has many files, and upload that zipped folder to DropBox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive or the like.  Make the link public and post it here.  Someone will try to duplicate your results.

No need to zip if there are but a few files.  Just upload and link each of them.

Can't exactly upload a 341 GB File to Google Drive or One Drive

21 hours ago, c_major said:

Is the "black out" moment in a consistent position? If so could you try remove the rest of the clips in the timeline and only keep the sections that has the "black out"? Please save it as another project when you do so.

The missing pieces change when I try exporting the video. I have exported the video minimum of 8 times and the missing parts are inconsistent. 

Hi

Do you have Lossless Export set as "Use Lossless Export"? If so try exporting with this option off. Just tried a short test with around 4-5 mpg4 clips, a Space title and a crossfade between two of the clips. Exported MPEG4  had a repeatable black dropout (in the same place as it happens) when this was set but exported OK when not. (played with VLC.) Repeated this several times. In all tests "Constant frame rate" was unticked. Worth a try.

Nat

21 hours ago, Nationalsolo said:

Hi

Do you have Lossless Export set as "Use Lossless Export"? If so try exporting with this option off. Just tried a short test with around 4-5 mpg4 clips, a Space title and a crossfade between two of the clips. Exported MPEG4  had a repeatable black dropout (in the same place as it happens) when this was set but exported OK when not. (played with VLC.) Repeated this several times. In all tests "Constant frame rate" was unticked. Worth a try.

Nat

I've tried these settings and that does appear to make a small difference, but it doesn't solve the entire problem.

Suggest again, if feasible, that you save the project, then delete the lion's share of it - leaving only a portion that routinely displays the problem.

Use FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT.  Zip (if necessary) and upload the result, then post a public link here.  Someone will try to duplicate what you see.