• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

I used the 8va tool and used it over two octaves.Using my mouse I've been able to anchor it over my note range after several attempts. don't be discouraged, it definitely raises the notes  an octave in play back mode. I'm hit and miss every time I use it so I can't explain how it is done exactly. I just know it works. Maybe crescendo has made this improvement since this was first posted.

• 3 months later...
On 10/18/2023 at 8:24 AM, Vaden said:

I used the 8va tool and used it over two octaves.Using my mouse I've been able to anchor it over my note range after several attempts. don't be discouraged, it definitely raises the notes  an octave in play back mode. I'm hit and miss every time I use it so I can't explain how it is done exactly. I just know it works. Maybe crescendo has made this improvement since this was first posted.

Just to confirm, I just used the 8vb tool (one octave lower) on a score I am writing and that does the job. They are in the octave lines on the right hand menu.

I wanted by treble clef to be one octave lower so I selected the 8vb tool and positioned my pointer arrow at where middle C would be on the piano clef under the first note. After clicking I pulled out the line to show where I want it to end and clicked again.