In conjunction with AXON

Guest Jack

Hi,

I am using IMS On-hold in conjunction with Axon. I have set it as an extension for example if I need to put someone on-hold I send them to extension number 197 however how do I retrieve the caller?

Regards Jack

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_Ryan_*
Hi,

I am using IMS On-hold in conjunction with Axon. I have set it as an extension for example if I need to put someone on-hold I send them to extension number 197 however how do I retrieve the caller?

Regards Jack

Good Question!

Also in the old version of IMS hold player, the audio would play over VoIP even if the sound out put was set to None which was great because I didn't wish to hear the music play all day on my computer, now it needs to be set to a device or it doesn't work at all, doesn't even play the messages!

I'm down grading, the old version was much better in these respects.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Hi,

Regards Jack

What I did was, Make sure your call is active(not on hold), Press conference, Dial 197, press conference, press hold. Now you can retrieve the line using Express Talk Lines(1-6). (I don't think this is how it should, but it works for me)