Currency Digits

nedosh

I have upgrade my Express invoice to 5.01 but I am facing now problem with currency digits ! i use 18.00 but when i put for example 0.053 for unit price it disappear inside the invoice (editing) while in preview it appear normal ! and when i change to 18.000 it appear normal inside the editing but this time the total value change ! for example 79,402.80 goes to 7,940.280$ please i need to fix this as a serious issue ! in previous versions i never faced it ! 

When you go to "Options > Currency" the "Currency Digits" sets the number of decimals you're going to use, if you select $18.00 then only 2 decimals are going to be used, so if you enter 0.053, which has 3 decimals, only "0.05" will be saved as you selected to only use 2 decimals but are entering 3 decimals.

If you have been entering numbers with 2 decimals while using the $18.00 Currency digits option and then change it to  $18.000, this change won't add a 0 to the decimals, it will set anything you have entered to have 3 decimals, so only the dot is moved as per your decimals number change, the program won't modify the amount entered, just move the dot as per the decimal amount you set.

Thank you for your reply,

The thing i am using 3 decimals $18.000, but the total value of the invoice is changing ! for example from 44,550.800 to 4,455.800 but when i change to $18.00, the total value returns to normal but this time the unit price disappear the 3ed decimal ! i dont know what to do !