Express Accounts problems

Austin T

I run a small automotive workshop and use Express Accounts as my accounting software. I had to download the latest version of Express Accounts a couple of weeks ago after my computer hard drive crashed. Having used Express Accounts for around 4 years I was pleased that at least one of the hang ups had been resolved from the earlier version where the tax amount had to be entered manually for accounts payable.

Until now the invoices have looked professional but the latest version lets that down.

There are three problems I have encountered. I am running Windows 7 pro.

Firstly when I write up a description of work done I used to type any letter in the quantity column and the column would be blank. Now anything I type in there just shows a 0 which looks decidedly second rate.

Secondly I have noticed when I save invoices to file and open the PDF, if the description is too long for the line any word not finished  just carries onto the next line. If I print them they are fine.

Thirdly when I am typing in accounts payable the due date changes depending when the invoice date is. Then when it is corrected it sometimes changes as I am entering data.

I would like to think that NCH would sort out these problems and then the software would be great. Should be a free upgrade once these problems are sorted.

Hello Austin T for the feedback, all this issues you are reporting have been escalated already to NCH Software developers and they will be addressed on future versions of the program. Regarding the upgrades NCH Software offers free upgrades within the first 6 months after the date of purchase.