Scheduled Recording Failed

mmdayho

Hello, I am new to using this type of software. I have set up a camera in my living room and want to record starting at a certain time of day and ending a few hours later. I set up the recording in the program and changed the sleep settings of my laptop to never but did turn the screen off after a few mins. I am pretty sure I have done this all properly. I have windows 10.  When I went to check my recording this morning it simply has a pop up notification in the lower right corner of my screen that it failed to start recording. Is there something else I could be missing that would prevent my scheduled recording from starting? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If the scheduled recording failed, and there's a message saying so, you should reinstall Debut, make some tests, schedule a recording in the next 5 minutes and check if it starts or if you get the error message again. If you still get the error, you should enter a support ticket at http://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html Make sure to include your Windows version, registration code and Debut version (check it at the bottom left corner of the program).