Audio not working in sequence view

Hamadawana

When i play the video in sequence preview it says 'one or more clips is still processing' and I don't hear any sound, but I can see the waveform in the audio track and the audio files all went to 100% processing and finished. (the audio isn't muted but still nothing)

It only happens to one videopad file.

I have cleared cache and restarted my computer but no success.

The videopad version is 5.04

I have an intel i7 cpu, 8gb ram and 30 gb free space on hdd.

When I export the video I the audio works but I'm not done editing the video yet so I would be really grateful if I could get a solution for this, thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uqojz83hfj5o3yw/kf vid.vpj?dl=0   <-- link for the file

• 2 years later...

I have worked so hard on this project. It had the audio at first but now its not playing the audio in the sequence preview and when exported the file got saved without the audio. 

Please help. I don’t know what to do. And make it all that again.

First thing:  FILE|SAVE PROJECT.

Be sure the audio track is not muted.  Look at the 'speaker' icon at its left.

Verify that the audio track is not SOLOed, if there are multiple tracks.  Look at the icon just to the right of the speaker icon.

What VP version is being used?  Try the latest.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest, so save your installer.

If still no joy, please share your project.  FILE|SAVE AS A PORTABLE PROJECT.  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

Let's check it out.  If the project is sensitive you can share the link with me or a developer in a personal message (PM).  Click the envelope at the top-right of the forum index page window.

• 7 months later...

I'm having trouble with the audio. My video is 2hours long and when I upload it into VP, it only has 10 minutes of the audio even thought the download has the complete audio before I load it in. I tried compressing the video before putting it into VP but that didn't work. I tried a couple of different formats but still no luck. Does anyone have any ideas? Borate, you seem pretty much in the know, any ideas?

What version of VP is being used?  Here's the latest.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

What's the source of the audio, and in what format?  Are there many audio files (clips) or just a continuous track tied to video?

If possible please upload a source audio file that you use in the project, so it can be analysed.  OR even the entire audio/video source, if it's not overly huge.

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/
If it contains sensitive material link it in a personal message (PM).  Click the envelope above.