Audio is faster than video

tweedman

I made a video but my voice would come first before my lips were even moving. According to a video on the subject, I need to increase the video frame rate. Problem is, the setting is at it's highest possible setting of 30.00. How do I fix this?

Can you please tell us what video format are you using? Which audio format is being recorded? Did you try other formats, and experiment with different encodings? It Is important also verify if it's out of sync only in preview, or in the produced result as well. If it's only in the preview, try saving the file first to your computer, and confirm it plays well. Remember also to line up both, video and audio file in the time line correctly. 

5 hours ago, TECH Support said:

Can you please tell us what video format are you using? Which audio format is being recorded? Did you try other formats, and experiment with different encodings? It Is important also verify if it's out of sync only in preview, or in the produced result as well. If it's only in the preview, try saving the file first to your computer, and confirm it plays well. Remember also to line up both, video and audio file in the time line correctly. 

I was using avi. The problem vanished when I tried mp4. Thanks.