Help mixing songs- NEWBIE

Scootbuggin

I am new to using the WavePad app.  I've always done all my music editing in Mixmeister on my home desktop computer, but the Wavepad app was recommended to me as a mobile option for music editing.  I am currently trying to take two seperate songs/tracks/clips (I'm not sure what terminology to use) and blend them into one.  I imported them both in to the program and can make edits to the songs individually, but can't figure out how to get them into the same editing window so that I can cut one and have it fade into the next one the way I want it to.  I want to end up with song C, which has the first half of song A and the second half of song B blended together.  

I'm not sure I'm explaining myself clearly, but hopefully someone understands what I'm trying to do and can help me!

Thanks in advance!

I'm not familiar with the app, but here is how I do it on my desktop (windows):

With the window for song B open, right click, 'select all' and 'copy.'

Then activate the song A window, position curser at the end of that file, and paste.

Re-name the new file (song C) (to preserve the original song A.)

Thanks!  Since it doesn't look like you can have multiple windows open, it didn't occur to me that the clipboard would carry over between the songs.  I just stupidly assumed it would only copy and paste within the window that was open.  Thanks so much!