Ajay

[[[[Answering machine detection]]]]

hi,

We are testing ivm software.

>> We can transfer calls through ivm free version but cannot detect answering machine..Infact every call is detected as answering machine..

>> Kindly help with the settings so that once it detects answering machine properly, we can buy the enterprise version software immidiately.

>Awaiting immidiate solution with settings..

thanks in advance

ajay

hi,

We are testing ivm software.

>> We can transfer calls through ivm free version but cannot detect answering machine..Infact every call is detected as answering machine..

>> Kindly help with the settings so that once it detects answering machine properly, we can buy the enterprise version software immidiately.

>Awaiting immidiate solution with settings..

thanks in advance

ajay

I just bought the IVM Attendant. I'm using my Vonage Softphone as dialer and testing on my other Vonage VOIP lines. I am finding that all calls are going through as answering machine after I pick up the phone and say hello. I know this because the answering machine OGM is being heard instead of the live person pickup OGM. I'm using the default settings for detection. The only thing I can think of is to change settings and try after each change. Maybe there is an incoming volume adjustment that would help detection. I'll let you know as soon as I solve the problem.