New user trying to slur two notes. I can get the notation working but when I play it back it doesn't run the notes together but plays them separately. The demo, Dance of the Sugar Plum works, so it must be me. Any ideas?

To slur a note to any following note, select the "Slur tool" from the "Note Toolbox", then click the first note and then click the last note of the group. Remember, Slurs and ties are treated differently when playback, even though some times they looks the same. If you still need help, open a support ticket at supportnch@nchsoftware.com. 

I also cannot get playback to recognise slurs. I have followed the above instructions and the slur notation is shown but playback just plays the individual notes

I understand the difference between a slur (diferent notes that glide together) and a tie (two or more of the same note, played as a single note with the sum of duration signatues).. However, I can't find a tool in Crescendo that implements a "tie" (so that the playback voice matches the notation)..  Please advise how to implement a "tie"..

I have the same issue. I've just purchased and installed the latest version and overall the product is excellent. I just can't seem to get a slur to both be played corrected when listening from Crescendo and when exporting to Midi. Any help is greatly appreciated as it's a really good product.