cellmodem

cellular phone modem recommendations

The NCH site lists various voice modems and dedicated telephony boards along with comments on their quality and functionality, but says nothing about cellular connections.

Has anybody tried using a cellular modem (or cellular phone connected to a computer via bluetooth, usb, etc) as a TAPI device for making and receiving voice calls using IVM or any such software? Any recommendations on models that work well?

The NCH site lists various voice modems and dedicated telephony boards along with comments on their quality and functionality, but says nothing about cellular connections.

Has anybody tried using a cellular modem (or cellular phone connected to a computer via bluetooth, usb, etc) as a TAPI device for making and receiving voice calls using IVM or any such software? Any recommendations on models that work well?

I love to know about this one too.. I am going to try some old phones I have laying arround

but if someone has experience please let us know