EXPORTED VIDEO IS BLACK BUT HAS AUDIO

salford1986

hello,

i have edited a mp4 video in editor, i then export the file and save it to my desktop,...it saves to desktop as .mp4 when i play the file with windows media it takes a while to load then all i can hear is the audio why is this?? what can i do...is my pc missing somehthing?

hello,

i have edited a mp4 video in editor, i then export the file and save it to my desktop,...it saves to desktop as .mp4 when i play the file with windows media it takes a while to load then all i can hear is the audio why is this?? what can i do...is my pc missing somehthing?

if i copy and paste the exported mp4 file to my phone it plays with sound and picture????...could it be the pc?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9keN8Hi9rdFeDJuVlQyRzJzRzA theres my video, take a look i did the options - edit - unticked hardware accelerator...still no joy...it wont open in media player but if i just export to desktop then upload it from desktop to youtube it will play....even though the export is youtube 1080p 16:9 it only shows up in 320p in youtube and you cant choose 1080p or even 720p....whys this?

Loaded your video into VP, clicked EXPORT|VIDEO FILE, checked the Constant frame rate box and set the output at YouTube 1080p.  Took about a minute to process.  The result played fine in Windows Media Player.  Nice piloting!  Here's the file, for download.  See if IT does the job.

• 1 year later...

Sir 

I Am Using Videopad Last Two Years . Its Very Easy For Me To use . but right now i am facing a problem . by myself so many times i try to solve the problem . but i cant . problem is , Video Export But No sound . 

can you help me to solve the problem . 

i am using licensed software .

Gipsy Rudro
From 
Bangladesh. 

• 8 months later...

Hi! I am having the same problem as this original post. The MP4 I am exporting from NCH is just exporting the audio after the 1 minute mark. The video is just black. Please help! 

link here: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KFKJFzTWGSenrJfsVS1UQ49eSZdJd3_K/view