Exported video keeps freezing in consistent place

Bamboo

Took another route and extracted the ZIP file, which yielded four folders - containing png, svg, swf and mp3 files.  But no vpj program file that tells VP what to load.

Include that in your upload please.  The file with no extension, titled STRS.explaindio appears to be the program file, but VP does not recognize it.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Same result here...The actual file downloaded wasn't a.zip file but I removed the hyphen before the  zip and replaced it with a dot and removed the other dot.  STRSexplaindio.zip then unpacked to 11 files but no .vpj file.

dc977b0d80b4646801e1afb24c24a38a.jpg

Need the .vpj to reconstruct the video. Your exporting parameters might also be useful.

The last file in the unzipped list  - STRS.explaindio is not a .vpj file but when opened looks similar. How did you get this?

Nat

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

This looks like an old old thread. HOWEVER! I just purchase VP v8.39. And guess what? I have a 10-screen multiview. And I've tried several export formats. I always get one of the 10 clips/screens that never moves. Frozen from the start. This is best-case. Other formats (MP4) freeze/skip more of the windows. Is there something i can do? I mean after 3 1/2 years of this problem, and 3 new releases, this should be fixed. No?

Best to start a new descriptive thread.

How long is the project and how many tracks?

What is the resolution of the bulk of the source files?

What is the export resolution setting and does it succeed at a lower resolution?

Upload and share the PORTABLE project (not the export) and someone will be glad to check it out.  Issues can usually be solved or explained quickly.

The process is easy, takes little time and can be private...

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material link it in a personal message (PM).  Click the envelope above.  It won't be passed on or retained.  Use FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to get a shareable link to post.

• borate locked this topic