Bamboo

Exported video keeps freezing in consistent place

Took another route and extracted the ZIP file, which yielded four folders - containing png, svg, swf and mp3 files.  But no vpj program file that tells VP what to load.

Include that in your upload please.  The file with no extension, titled STRS.explaindio appears to be the program file, but VP does not recognize it.

Hi

Same result here...The actual file downloaded wasn't a.zip file but I removed the hyphen before the  zip and replaced it with a dot and removed the other dot.  STRSexplaindio.zip then unpacked to 11 files but no .vpj file.

dc977b0d80b4646801e1afb24c24a38a.jpg

Need the .vpj to reconstruct the video. Your exporting parameters might also be useful.

The last file in the unzipped list  - STRS.explaindio is not a .vpj file but when opened looks similar. How did you get this?

Nat

I am not a techie and have no idea where to find files you are referencing. However, when I go to the Asset file I find four slides, but none contain the mp4 video. The audio file for this video is there. The Asset file is missing the mp4 video and two text frames. 

Can you do remote diagnostics? 

No.  This is a NCH hosted user forum.  Occasionally, company reps post here as well.  What is Explaindio?  Where did you purchase Videopad?

This thread is old;  best to start a new topic - with a descriptive subject and specific details.  The DropBox address shown is 404 - not available.