bkabse

Customer PO No.

Good Morning!

I'm having trouble locating where I'd change the Customer PO No. name. The version I have is Express Invoice Invoicing V. 4.53. I'm running this program on mac sierra.

I have tried going to Preferences > Invoicing as well as pagelayout and invoice style. I don't like how the no. is on a sepreate line. I've tried changing the text size, and layout. I'd like for it to only say PO # or something simple like that.

Thank you in advance :)

That's the one that you can't change. Frustrating, right? I needed to change it as well, but found out it couldn't be done in the current versions.

Hey Teri! thanks for the quick reply, yes it is frusterating! :blink: I would really like for NCH to change this asap... everything else seems tickity-boo... I just switch over from a really old verson. How do we let them know we want this changed?

Have a fantabulous day! :D

Here's a link to the change log to see what they've done for each new version: http://www.nchsoftware.com/invoice/versions.html

In your help menu you will see a selection for "Send Improvement Suggestion or Feedback." Click on that and send in a request for the improvement to the developers.

You have a great day, too!

That workaround is only half the job though, if it doesn't show in the Invoice List then its useless :/

I've been asking for them to fix this for 2 years now....