Sign in to follow this  
kywaun20

VideoPad 2.41

Why did VideoPad 2.41 render so much faster then the current version? Is that any way my videos to render fast like 2.41? I tried downloading that version, but it's not compatible with my laptop. So I'm force to use the current version.

Do you mean preview or export? Could you tell a more detail about your comparison (for example what effects/transition in the comparison project)?

VideoPad has been reconstructed since 3.00 to support much more complex editing.

When I use to use 2.41 to export/render my videos, it will do it quite fast. It would only take literally 2 seconds. But since I have Windows 8, I can't use 2.41 I guess. So I'm stuck with the latest version

You can use 2.41 on Windows 8 by changing compatibility settings:

Right Click on videopad.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Compatibility mode -> Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows XP.

We can always improve the latest version so if you found a particular feature much slower then 2.41 please let me know.