DVDs are not burned well under Windows 10

mlmarmer

I had no burning issues with Express Burn with Windows 7. Now with Windows 10, they do not play well on VLC Media Player. You scroll forward, the video moves, but when you get to where you want, the video does not start again. I have concert videos I make with many chapters, under Windows 7, it was treated like one long track, now its treated like one chapter. The DVD will go to the next chapter on a DVD player hooked to a TV. On windows 7 each chapter is listed in the file. Now, each chapter is listed 2 times, on the file folder, so maybe this is a issue. I have contacted NCH, but I thought I would ask here.

Hi,

I recently had to upgrade to Windows 10 and my Express Burn would not burn DVDs.

We got that issue fixed, as it burns DVDs.

I film concerts, which can have 2 to 6 videos files due to battery changes.

A issue I am having is that when I play the burn video, only the first chapter is seen on the slider bar, where previous videos, the slider bar see the entire video, no matter how many chapters there are.

Also the slider bar doe not move the video currently being burn.

The order of the videos on my computer to see all the files is different than previous videos burn. The chapters are listed twice. The below is the video file after I went to Windows 10. I will have below

that the screen shot for a video that is fine, before Windows 10.

Mike

that

The below works fine,