Sound Tap playback problem

p3fe

I have downloaded this twice on two different computers and get the same results when playing back recorded youtube audio. Playback speed seems to speed up frequently during a song.

Currently using Windows 7 Ultimate with 64-bit

Sound Tap V2.31

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have been having this same issue for several months now. I have used the program with no problems for years. Now, playback contains pops and often speeds up. This results in really poor recordings. I am using Windows 10 and Sound Tap 2.31. I have tried downloading the free version onto a notebook and get the same results.

Original source does not contain these issues. I'm not a "techie" and need help on this one. I used to love the results I got from Sound Tap.

Hi MuleGuy,

Sorry to hear that you're having problems. Are you able to identify any specific changes you made to your system when you noticed that SoundTap was not working properly? Eg. Did it happen when you upgraded to Win10? Have you recently changed any hardware? Have you recently installed any software? Is your computer having difficulties in other programs?

Regards,

Ben