Where is the eraser?

jsnow

I was not able to find the eraser in this image editor! The only tools close to it are the draw tool and the clone tool. You cannot choose a "none" color for the draw tool. When I Control clicked an area where there was only a transparent background, with the clone tool, the brush started to paint in black!!

I cannot believe such a complex image editor is missing one of the most basic image editing tools, which even mspaint has, so it is probably hidden somehow. I'll appreciate any help with finding the Eraser!

• 3 years later...

I can't find it either and i asked technical support and got this pretty unhelpful reply

if the comment was on our official website or any official communication method that our company uses to communicate with customers then you must take it that the eraser does not work on all overlays.

• 1 year later...

v. 6.74 MacOS

The draw tool eraser only erases content created by draw.

I want to erase part of an image using a "paintbrush" style tool (preferably with a fuzzy edge).

The instructions suggest right clicking later names at right, but this only reveals options to hide, reset or delete the layer.

There is no erase under any of the menu options along the top.

The help.pdf manual has no images and its instructions have little resemblance to the software I am using.

Any help ?

On 10/28/2019 at 11:43 AM, N_C_H_josh said:

Tools--->Draw Tool should show the Eraser:

image.png

That erases things you draw on the photo but maybe they are looking for ways to erase parts of the original. If so maybe the could just draw over those sections with white? But that would be too easy so that can't be it...

• 4 months later...