Image wont resize

Samkeymaster

I have alot of images I need resized and normally when I add the images I set the custom size and press convert but when I do I get a red X saying faild to convert on them, seems it keeps saying the images are in use or opened by another program. I know enough about computers and how to use them to know they are not in use by any other program. Now this only happens if I use the same directory to save them as they are open but I dont want to have to create another directory everytime I need to convert pictures. Any suggestions?

I have tested the latest version of Pixillion converting jpeg to PNG format and saving them on the same folder where the original image is stored and have not been able to replicate the issue. My suggestion is to contact NCH Software support team for further assistance and include what type of files you are converting. What version of the program you are using and what format you are using as output for the images you are converting. To contact NCH Software support you may use this link http://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html