Sign in to follow this  
Minsc

Sense Data 05 2c 00

Just purchased Express Burn Plus simply to burn a specific music CD of a montage/mix I made a few years back.

The reason I purchased a software instead of using the MANY free software's out there is to make sure no mistakes would happen. Since my mix is a continuous montage of 58 tracks with no pauses, the most important thing for this software to do is the prefect 0 second transition from track to track.

unfortunately, the only way I managed to burn the CD was by selecting "use default track pause" which is no good because it has an approx 2 second gap. CD burns fine in this setting. The moment I try to burn "Burn at Once" with my required zero seconds setting, I get an "Error writing to disc - Sense Data 05 2c00" error as soon as the process starts (I believe it fails right in between track 1 and track 2... it happens fast so I can't bee 100% certain).

I'm hoping for a solution here...

What speed are you attempting to burn at? One possible fix is to try burning at 1X. If this works, you can try at 2x, 4x, etc. If that doesn't help, please file a ticket with customer support.