Video very bitty when uploaded on VideoPad

swifty

Hi,

I have both licenced versions of Debut and VideoPad.

I record my PC Screen on Debut.

The Encoder options are set to default with compression setting 10 as recommended.

I watch recording back on Debut and looks perfect. Everything clean and crisp.

I then upload video onto VideoPad and the video looks all bitty.

What I mean by 'bitty' is the graphics/sprites ae all broken up, you can't read fonts/wording clearly, it's not a clean image anymore.

Why? What Do I need to do please?

Thanks for your help.

Please see attached example.

post-72437-0-34794200-1448394837_thumb.jpg

I don't use VideoPad but I do have it installed. I just opened a screen capture of mine and it doesn't have your problem.

If you could show me where you set the compression rate in Debut I will check my settings - I can only find 'compressor H.264'.

What format are you recording in? I use .mp4 for ease of editing, and I don't think the quality is noticeably lower than .avi, which is 'heavier' to edit.

Hi,

Mine is also set to defualt which is H264, if you click on compression settings underneath it, you can change to 10 for high quality.

But I don't think that is the problem.

I am also recording in avi format.

I just tried using mp4 format and actually a little bit worse.

Thanks if you or anyone else knows how to solve or think I might have to ask for my money back.

Mine is also set to default which is H264, if you click on compression settings underneath it, you can change to 10 for high quality.

I checked on a quite old version of Debut so my settings options may well be differently laid out... I didn't think!

... I might have to ask for my money back.

If you do that Debut Support will try to fix your problem first :)

Thanks anyway,

Considering the video seems to look pefect when played back on Debut and also I viewed it on another video player, I now think the problem lies with VideoPad.

I add the video file into VideoPad and thats when it displayes all bitty (bad image).

I am going to now re-post this question in the VideoPad forum and hopefully someone there can answer it. If not then I guess I'll have to get some technical advice direct from NCH.

if anyone can help, please do.

Thanks