V 5.07 Accounts Payable Report is inaccurate

Hi,

I was having problems with Public Web Access on Express Accounts so I decided to upgrade to V 5.07, which I had to pay for. There are a lot of changes on this version and a LOT of bugs and I am very disappointed with this version as the cons outweigh the pros.

My biggest problem, in addition to still not being able to use Public Web Access and no longer being able to put a customer reference in our invoices, is that I need to run an ACCOUNTS PAYABLE REPORT between selected dates and upon doing this I only see one record out of what should be hundreds of records. I have tried all of the different variables (dates, suppliers, due date, ref, etc) and still only get one record showing, and usually the same one.

My VAT submission is now late as a result of this and I have had to request and extension from the HMRC. I really need help with this as Tech Support are not providing me with a solution.

I would really like to revert to the previous version because this one is a nightmare!

HELP!!!!!

Hello, about the issues with the web access, could you try running the Web routing and test wizard and let us know if you get any error messages there. Also, please confirm you are using the direct web access meaning that you opened the ports in your Router to allow access to your data remotely. You may run this Web routing and test wizard by going to Options (or preferences on Mac), then click on Web access and run the wizard.

About the reporting issues it will be better to address those through our support team, we already have a support ticket for you and the service will remain through that channel.