petem

Can recordpad automatically upload to ftp?

Can someone clarify; The app description says "automatical ftp upload". I would like it to work without touching a button for e.g. Every 2 hours. Is it possible?

In the Options, under Transmit, you should be able to select Upload Recordings to the Internet using FTP and to select either Prompt for confirmation or Run automatically.

Thanks Josh! It however sounds like we have different versions. I do not have options, I have settings. I do not have upload recordings, I have send options. There I have ftp settings and a button to test connection, which is ok. I do not see an option of "run automatically". I'm running iphone 5 with ios8. Any ideas?

Guest BeerFist

The ftp upload should run once the recording has finished/stopped. You can schedule a maximum recording time(Settings->Record) so that once that time is reached, the recording breaks, then it should be uploaded using FTP, then the recording should resume.

Thanks BeerFist! That's the way it works. But only once. I do have "start new recording" on but only get one file transferred. I would like to have this continuous automatic loop forever. Any ideas, if it's doable?