My PC HD goes ballistic...

CAAllen

...EVERY time a conversion completes, (WMA > MP3); PC: Dell 15" LT; W7 IE11. It just screeches (UGH!), it's pretty unnerving! I have to do a hard stop to get out of it, (hold the power button down).

I'm a newbie to NCH SSC, and it seems to be working really well for me so far, except for this one really BIG issue. Any suggestions, comments or references for me to resolve this would really be appreciated, especially if you've ever experienced this phenomenon.

TIA,

Allen

Update: Issue RESOLVED

The fix was simple: I was sooooo fed up with the noise, I threw my LT against the wall!!!!

LOL Just kidding!!!! :-P

My screaming PC HD issue is now actually RESOLVED, but not by anything *I* did. Apparently the NCH IT guru Gods maybe read my post, or others maybe contacted their tech support directly because they had the same problem, or who knows, maybe it was just FM, (F’g Magic). :-D

Whoever or whatever fixed it, I want to give you a ***very*** BIG thank you!!!! It’s very much appreciated, not only by me, but my Dell also - he be very happy now.

My conversion project is now on a fast track on getting almost done, with BTW, flawless execution, thanks to the NCH converter. You guys are #1!!!!

Cheers!

Allen